With the rise of video conferencing, Zoom Teleconference has become a household name, and with good reason. The company has been quite popular in its domain, but other than that, general users didn’t have much idea about its existence. So if you’re new to Zoom and want to learn about its installation process, then you’ve landed in the right place. In this article, we bring you a step-by-step guide on how to install and use Zoom for video conferencing like a pro. We’ve also mentioned some basic tips and tricks at the end to give you a fair idea of how to navigate Zoom to create and join a meeting. So, without further delay, let’s go ahead and learn about the installation process.
How To Use Zoom Teleconference Like a Pro
1. There are two ways to use Zoom Teleconference: through a web browser or a dedicated Zoom client. In general, people use Zoom in a web browser because it is fast and light. However, you can install Zoom Client if you want more features. Here are the download links for the main operating systems.
2. In this tutorial, I am installing Zoom Teleconference on Windows to show you the whole setup process. After downloading the client from the links above, open it and click the “Install” button. Then click the “Login” button.
3. Here, click “Sign up for free” to create a Zoom account. You can also sign in with your Google or Facebook account, but I would recommend that you create a separate Zoom account for better privacy.
4. Once you have finished creating the account, you will be presented with the Zoom panel. From here, you can easily start a video conference simply by clicking on the “New Meeting” option.
5. Instantly, you will be live and you can invite users by clicking the “Invite” button. Here, copy the URL and share it with your teammates who are already in Zoom Teleconference. However, if you want to invite someone who is not in Zoom, just click “Copy Invitation” and share it with the person. It will have the meeting ID and password so that the user can authenticate seamlessly and join the web conference through a web browser.
6. Similarly, you can join a meeting by clicking the “Join” button. Here, enter the “Meeting ID” and you’re good to go. If the host has not set a password for the meeting, they will not request a password.
7. Those were the basic tips on using Zoom. However, you should know some tips and tricks so that you can easily navigate through the application. For example, you can set up a virtual background for video conferencing. Just click on the “cogwheel” icon and switch to the “Virtual Background” tab. Here, you can choose a background from the given options or add your own custom image or video.
8. In addition, you should know some keyboard shortcuts. Press “Alt + A” to quickly mute and activate audio. Then press “Alt + S” to start and stop screen sharing. Also, press “Alt + Shift + T” to take a screenshot. In addition to these shortcuts, you need to know how to quickly turn on / off your video in a web conference. Just press “Alt + V” and you’re done.
9. You can enable many third-party plugins including Google Calendar, Office 365, Slack and more. Just switch to the “Chat” menu and click the “+” button under the “Applications” menu. From here, you can seamlessly integrate your calendars, notifications, office documents, and more.
10. Zoom has a feature to enhance your appearance in live video and it works quite well. Just open Settings from the gear icon and go to the “Video” tab. Here, turn on “Touch Up My Appearance” and Zoom will smooth your skin and also minimize blemishes on your face.
Install Zoom Teleconference and bring the virtual world to life
This is how you can install and configure Zoom on your computer and smartphone. In this tutorial, I’ve shown steps for Windows, but the steps are almost identical to other platforms as well. If you are a big Zoom user, I suggest you download the Zoom client for better controls and features. In case you are disappointed with this app, you can take a look at the Zoom alternatives. Anyway, that’s all of us. If you have any problems installing Zoom, please let us know in the comment section below. We will definitely try to help you.
- Free Alternatives to Zoom for Video Conferencing and Webinars
- TOP 10 iPhone LIVE Wallpaper Apps (2020)
- How Coronavirus Effect On TECH! (2020)
- Top 10 Call Recorder For Android Phone in 2020
- 123movies site pirate streaming site is renamed 0123movies site